District 87 Locust Street Landscaping
Project included the design of the sign at the corner of Colton and Locust, as well as surrounding landscaping. With new fencing and flags along the front drive of the junior high and high schools, the new design tied in and completed the campus aesthetic. In order to do so, this also included the removal of the existing maintenance services building. The result is that both sides of Locust street complement one another, tying the entire area into one cohesive campus that is welcoming and inviting to new students, parents, and returning alumni.
- Organization: District 87 Bloomington Public Schools
- Type of Organization: Education
- Location: 1202 E Locust St, Bloomington, IL 61701
- Type of Project: Commercial Landscaping
- Services Provided: Complete conceptual and schematic design, project programming, construction documents, bidding and negotiation assistance, construction administration. Site, sign, landscape, and lighting planning. Electrical system design.