Bloomington High School Orchestra and Choir Room Renovations
With the completion of the new Fine Arts Addition, this prior band room was redeemed and reimagined for orchestra. As the student population grew, so did the need for more flexible spaces for group practice, instrument storage, private practice, classrooms, and offices. Skylights bring natural light into the space, balanced with overhead lighting that complements other design choices around campus. Royal Purple and Gold accents add pops of color to a bright and open space.
- Organization: District 87: Bloomington High School
- Type of Organization: Educational
- Location: 1202 East Locust Street, Bloomington, IL 61701
- Type of Project: Commercial Renovation
- Provided Services: Complete conceptual and schematic design, project programming, construction documents, bidding and negotiation assistance, construction administration. Development of complete mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and acoustic treatment design.